Flower Paste by Arati Mirji, HUMID Moss Green, 225gm - SALE ITEM, DISCOUNT CODES NOT ACCEPTED
Flower Paste by Arati Mirji:
The one thing sugar florists have searched for is a flower paste that gives them longer working time, is humidity resistant, is light, rolls thinly, remains flexible so minimising breakage, colours and veins well, and blends like clay when required.
After considerable research and development, Sugarin in collaboration with Arati Mirji have successfully manufactured a flower paste that will consistently do all of this and more. Arati is very proud to present her paste which is a vast improvement over existing pastes on the market.
Which paste variant should I buy? If you find that you are in an area or room with high humidity, you should use the variant for humid conditions.
What is the difference between original flower paste and the flower paste for humid conditions? The original flower paste works well in places where the humidity level in the atmosphere is moderate or for seasons like summer and winter where the humidity is relatively less. The flower paste for humid conditions has been made for areas of high humidity, or for use during humid weather conditions.
- Handles humidity well
- Will roll out very thinly
- Stays flexible for a long time so will not shatter like traditional gum paste
- Provides longer working time
- Flowers turn out much lighter than normal gum paste flowers
- Will dry out in dry conditions then soften with humidity while retaining shape
- Does not form crack while working
- Blends well with the addition of a little water
- Colours beautifully
- Veins with ease
Brand : Sugarin
Product Code : 107
Weight : 0.237kg